We are excited and ready to welcome you back with enhanced safety measures in place.
The safety of our customers and employees has always been our highest priority.
However, due to Coronavirus, we need to implement more rigorous infection control procedures. (NYS has strict guidelines for reopening)
Please read them carefully. And please note that our salon’s Price has been Changed, please double check the “Service Menu” page.
CUSTOMER & EMPLOYEE SAFETY
What our staff will do for measured employee protection:
– Appointment Only: No Walk-in customers.
– Employee who has symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home,
We may ask you to reschedule your appointment if that is the case.
– We will limit the number of clients in the salon.
– No one will be allowed to wait inside the salon. (we will not have waiting areas)
– Stations are at least 6 feet away from each other.
– Workstations has physical barrier in between.
– All technicians will wear Masks and gloves.
– We must sanitize all the Equipment/Chairs/Tools/ after each client.
Please understand if we ask you to wait extra time for cleaning and sanitizing places before your appointment. We will have 15min of cleaning between each client.
– Restrooms will be sanitized after each use and will be provided to ONLY customers.
(no one from outside will be allowed to use them for safety of our clients and staff)
What you should do for measured customer protection.
– DO NOT make an appointment, or PLEASE Reschedule or Cancel,
If you have experienced/ are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as
Fever, any Respiratory illness (cough or difficulty breathing).
You or any household member had any contact with known COVID-19 patient.
Any household member traveled to international area or to area of suspected community spread.
Any household member had history of exposure to COVID-19 biologic material.
Please Reschedule or Cancel if these above apply to you in last 14 days.
(we will NOT be able to move your appt within 2weeks if you are experiencing symptoms)
– No Staff or Client with COVID-19 symptoms will be allowed in the Salon.
We will have temperature checks before you enter the Salon.
– No one will be allowed to sit in waiting area, nor any other places inside:
Please do not bring family, friends, children, pets, etc.
unless you are parent of children under 12years old who are getting a service.
or you require a companion for medical safety assistance.
– Customers will be required to wash/sanitize hands upon entering the salon.
– Salon will NOT provide Magazines. Please prepare your own.
– Salon will NOT provide Drinks. Please prepare your own.
– When you arrive to the salon, please let someone in the salon know and wait outside
until your stylist is ready.
-Upon entering the salon: We will have Laser no-contact temperature check.
(We will not be able to take you if your temperature is 100f and up)
-We will not share any tools and files. It will be individually used.
If you have your own, please bring your own tools and files (pusher, nipper, clipper and files) or you can purchase “tools set at the salon for $20. (*We recommend that you purchase at the salon or purchase professional products.)
– Please wear a mask/ face covering.
– Please honor the 6 feet distance guidelines while in the salon with any other customers.
– Recommended to prebook your next appointment.
– Please cancel 24hrs prior to avoid 50% cancellation fee.
(If you need to reschedule your appointment because of COVID-19 symptoms, we will allow to reschedule without cancellation fee ONLY for the first time. second time reschedule or cancel will be charged.)
– No Show appointment will result in a 100% Charge for the total amount.